Saturday, November 15, 2014

Ultimateloanfirm@hotmail.com / Fake Loan Scam

Read www.fake-loan-scam.tk

This is to announce to the General public about a genuine lender online that helped me when i was in financial difficulties. I am Mrs Adams Helen living in usa. I was stuck in a financial situation and i needed to refinance my business and also to buy a home. I tried seeking loans from various loan firms both private and corporate but never with success, and most banks declined my credit. But as God would have it, i was introduced to a private loan lender by names Mr. Williams Martinez who gave me a loan of $500,000USD and today my business has improved and I'm now a owner of a home. So, I'm here to let you know that if you must contact any firm with reference in getting a loan with low interest rate of 3% and better repayment plans and schedule, please contact Mr.Williams Martinez. He doesn't know that I'm doing this but i will like others to know that there are still some good persons out there who is still willing to assist those in financial difficulties so i decided to let people know more about him. You can contact him through his email {Ultimateloanfirm@hotmail.com} to get a genuine loan offer today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!