Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Judith Victor from Reykjavik, Iceland / Dying Widow Scam




Judith Victor

j0147v@rogers.com
Good day to you,
I am very grateful to you for the interest shown in my plight and I want to assure you that you will be greatly rewarded for what you have chosen to do. Let me start by introducing myself,  I am Mrs. Judith victor  from Reykjavik, Iceland, married to Late Engr. Patrick victor  who worked with Exxon Mobil in Malaysia for 19 years before he died on the 22nd August 2011 that was on his birthday. We were married for twenty four years without a child. He died after a brief illness that lasted for only four days.  Three Months before my husband died, I had already been very sick and I was diagnosed of ESOPHAGEAL CANCER this was in Malaysia and it became critical that he retired from his work and  we had to go back to our hometown and I got admitted in the National University Hospital Reykjavik, Iceland he was doing virtually everything and makes sure I don't feel bad, stagmitised and sad because of my predicament. I was leaving fine, because he always gave me a reason to leave although it got to a stage where I could neither talk nor walk, but he was everything to me before his sad and painful death. His family never liked me though and he was aware but he never allowed them get to us.Recently, my doctor told me that I would not last for the next Eight months due to the cancer problem as it has grown and gotten a very critical stage.The Reason I Contacted You: Before my husband's death, When he was alive he deposited the sum of USD 18 Million Dollars. With a Bank in Europe. Presently, this money is still with the Bank and the management just wrote me as the beneficiary that our account has been DORMANT and if I, as the beneficiary of the funds, do not re-activate the account; the funds will be CONFISCATED or I rather, I issue a letter of authorization to somebody to receive it on my behalf. Haven known my condition I decided to hand over this funds to someone who can help me reach out to the needy which is my late husbands last wish in his dyeing bed, promised to be strong for him and do this, but since I cannot now, I am needing someone to help us do this, as this is a course we committed ourselves to all our lives.I am taking allot of pain to write this to you, although we do not know each other but I believe our father has directed me to you as I prayed and searched over the internet for assistance because I saw your profile on a list of registered email addresses provided to me by Microsoft list from which I picked yours randomly and I am doing this by faith hoping that you will be the person whom the Lord has directed me to and in the right position to get this done.Be assured you stand no risk as this is my money, I and my late husband labored for it and me as the next of kin has the sole power to donate the funds to whoever I want. I am a born again Christian and take delight only in the things of our father as I have prayed a lot on this already and I believe so much in the manifestation of Christ that I know he will not fail me so I want you to know that you have to be strong in your faith as he {Almighty} will surely strengthen you. My husband's relatives are not Christians and they have used my husband's wealth and property left behind for worldly things. As I am here in the hospital they are around me and they have sold virtually all I have here in Reykjavik that my husband and I labored for and what they wait to hear is that I am dead so that they lay their hands on my last belongings here on earth but that does not bother me because things of the earth are canal and there is an eternal home for me. I do not want them to know about this deposit that is why I am communicating with you a foreigner via email and I am making communication with the finance firm also who understands my predicament (Note: I could have entrusted this on anyone here in Reykjavik, but I am wanting a twist to the way we have done things in the past couple with the fact that my highly influential in-laws will get to know of this move and track down anyone from here who stands to do this, that is why I want a total foreigner and stranger whom does not come from this country so that they will be powerless even when they find out). All I need is your absolute trust, commitment, confidentiality and honesty because I want to see my late husbands vision fulfilled before I leave this sinful world. My spirit directed me to you as I prayed and searched over the internet for someone to help me since I can no longer trust my family members and friends and I do not want this particular deposit to be used for things of the world. I will want you to get back to me that you will be absolutely honest about this transaction and you will use this money to the Glory of God. Also you have to assure me you will keep this transaction confidential and you will be willing to contact the finance firm which is located in the UK and finalize all necessary formalities as to the release of the fund to you. I will also want to know a little more about you, your name, address, your spiritual life, what you do for a living so as for me to know you will be able to complete this. At the moment I cannot write much because of my health so I require your urgent response if you are trustworthy and willing to help me finalize this transactions that I will immediately write my chamber to prepare a court injunction/power of attorney making you beneficiary to my fund as all other documents are with the finance firm as I sent it to them for safe keeping so my family members will not lay their hands on it. To prepare this document I will require your full names and address. With this document you will contact the finance firm to arrange the transfer of the fund to you. As soon as you have received the fund then you will help me set up charity or distribute it to charity organizations and hospitals. God permitting, I pray to be alive to see all of this come to past so that you can visit me here if you wish to.You have decided to work for the Almighty, he will surely reward you. Please refer to these Bible verses: (Acts 20:32, 1 Corinthians 7:22, 1 Corinthians 11:23, Ephesians 6:8,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!