Saturday, October 25, 2014

mrsjanyobeid@gmail.com - Dying Widow Scam

Beloved,
I am Mrs. Janet Obeid; my spirit led me to write you this email. I write you with heavy tears in my eyes and great sorrow in my heart because my Doctor informed me that I will die in 3 weeks time due to my complicated health issues (CANCER). Based on this, I want to will my money 10.5 million USD to a faithful and God fearing person who will use it as I will instruct hence I am contacting you. I want you to use the funds to raise a business in any area you have experience and expertise and to disburse 50% of the annual net profit on charity causes, 35% for expansion (or diversification) while 15% will be kept by you as compensation for your labour.The disbursements should be made to charities such as orphanages, motherless babies homes and to humanitarian causes. I will wait to hear from you if you can handle this task with honesty. Reply me only on this email; mrsjanyobeid@gmail.com

Warm wishes from,
Janet Obeid

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!