Friday, October 31, 2014

jefferysmithloancompany@gmail.com - Fake Loan Scam


I’m Mrs Janice's by name. I live in UK but currently in USA for business, i want to use this medium to alert all loan seekers to be very careful because there are spammers everywhere .Few months ago I was financially strained, and due to my desperation I was scammed by several online lenders. I had almost lost hope until a friend of mine referred me to a very reliable lender called Mr.SMITH based in USA who lend me an unsecured loan of $385,000 under a day without any stress. If you are in need of any kind of loan just contact him now via:jefferysmithloancompany@gmail.com, I‘m using this medium to alert all loan seekers because of the hell I passed through in the hands of those fraudulent lenders. And I don’t wish even my enemy to pass through such hell that I passed through in the hands of those fraudulent online lenders,i will also want you to help me pass this information to others who are also in need of a loan once you have also receive your loan from HON. MR SMITH, i pray that God should give him long life his email.jefferysmithloancompany@gmail.com, Thanks email.jefferysmithloancompany@gmail.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!