Tuesday, October 14, 2014

FAKI KOBEBE./ advance fee fraud fake scam

Dear Friend,

Thank you very much for your reply, I have to say that i really appreciate your mail concerning transaction in order to help me realize it and as well share from its great benefits. Be you totally assured that you will make a very wise and highly rewarding decision as you accept to assist me carry out this transaction because we have a lot to gain and many more greater deals to handle together immediately we have successfully completed this very one.

This transaction i have opened-up to you is totally genuine and 100% risk-free. I am absolutely assuring you that no trouble or problem is involved in this transaction either in the short-run or in the long-run because i have been working with this bank for many years, hence i know all its secrets very well and i have carefully mapped-out my perfect strategies to carry out this transaction successfully.

Again,you have to understand that the deceased customer of the bank who deposited the money in question was my very close friend and i was his personal financial adviser before his accidental death with his Wife and 3 Kids in that fatal Car accident between Ghana and Burkina border on their way coming from Ghana on holiday. That being the main reason why i alone working in the bank here, know much about the existence of this fund and the secrets surrounding this money and its depositor.

Please note very well that i am still working with this bank hence i am in good position to give you all the necessary information that will assist you to successfully claim this fund. Also try to understand that over the years, about 99.9% of all international business transactions are based on mutual trust between partners, hence ours should be the same too. This transaction concerns transferring the amount of $5.700,000.00( USD $ Five Million Seven hundred thousand),which was deposited by a customer in the bank here before his accidental death.

 I want you to apply as the beneficiary of this fund using the information about this fund which i will later give to you so that the fund will be remitted into any bank account of your choice. And once the fund is transferred to the bank account that you will provide to my bank, i will arrange my traveling documents and visit your country for us to share the fund accordingly.

I wait to hear from you, so I can give to you the Application form pattern on how to apply to the bank, and in less than 7 days the money should have been noted on your account and I will come over for my money. I will offer to you  35% of the total sum, 5% to the less privilege & charity organizations, while 10% will be invested on a lucrative joint business between you and me, which will be introduced by you since you know best the kind of business that moves in your Country. Then 50% is for my dream, and I hope I'm been fair on this deal?.

Below are some information's about me:

MY AGE: 52
MARITAL STATUS: Married, with 3 Kid.
MY COUNTRY:Burkina Faso.
OCCUPATION: Banker.
SEX: Mail.
MOBILE:+226 74 71 44 74

You are free to call me for further clarification where necessary.

Thanks
and best regards,
Mr FAKI KOBEBE.

1 comment:

  1. I received a similar email along with a personalized letter in the mail. I think Mr. Faki can go Faki himself. What a piece of sh**

    ReplyDelete

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!