Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Sir Jacobs Fisher / Fake Job Scam Fraud

From: "Sir Jacobs Fisher" jacobsfisher2005.fisher@aol.com
Date: 24 Sep 2014 04:58
Subject: Proceed Further and reply for further details Asap.
To: 
Cc: 

Dear   

                       I am pleased to inform you of my preparedness for your arrival here in Canada Ontario  and we have been making preparation for your free accomodation and all other necessary things needed for your convenient arrival.

I have attached all necessary required document to the agreement letter sent to me and forwarded to the Canadian visa assistance agent in your home country for your visa application process without any further delay . I have also sent the flight ticket itinery to the agent for your visa application submission and other important document .

I receive mail form the Agent incharge of your Canadian visa assistance that you have not respond to the call for your visa application process since the previous day and this might cause delay in your visa application process .

Kindly get back to me as soon as possible if there is anything which might cause you any delay and please i am rely on your assistance so please write me to know how prepared you are .

Agent Incharge Of Your Visa Application Process:

Mr Paul Grants
 VFS GLOBAL PHONE NUMBER: 


I look forward to read from you soon .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!