Saturday, September 6, 2014

robbinwilliamloancompany25@gmail.com / Fake Loan Scam Fraud

Read www.fake-loan-scam.tk

Good Day To Everybody In this site i want to testify how i was rescue by Mr

robbinwilliam When i was Rip off last month I'm Mr Christ by name. i want to use

this medium to alert all loan seekers to be very careful because there are scams

everywhere.Few weeks ago I was financially strained, and due to my desperation I

was scammed by several online lenders. I had almost lost hope until a friend of

mine referred me to a very reliable lender called Mr robbin william who lend me a

loan of $50,000 under 4hours without any stress. If you are in need of any kind of

loan just contact him via email.. (robbinwilliamloancompany25@gmail.com) i am using

this medium to alert all loan seekers because of the hell I passed through in the

hands of those fraudulent lenders. And I don't wish even my enemy to pass through

such hell that I passed through in the hands of those fraudulent online lenders,i

will also want you to help me pass this information to others who are also in need

of a loan once you have also receive your loan from Mr robbin william,i pray that

God should give him long life. God bless him forever for the good things he has

done in my life.via robbinwilliamloancompany25@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!