Sunday, September 7, 2014

guarantyloanfirm759@gmail.com - Fake Loan Scam Frad

Read www.fake-loan-scam.tk

My names are Mrs maris garcia from USA i want to use this opportunity to tell the whole world that this great legitimate,reliable and trusted lender Mr.Berry Jones,the CEO of berry Jones lender company lend me a loan of ($5,000,000,00) five million dollars when i needed a loan to pay some depth and build a restaurant after i was been scam by some various and fake company that claim to be a lender on internet,when we started i thought he is like others fake company that claim to be a lender but he ask me to lay my trust on him and do my best and live the rest for him i did every thing he required to secure a loan from his company,and he told me that my loan funds is going to be deposited in the bank that as soon as my loan is been deposited that they will email me the scan copy of the deposit slip after some hours they really did,he also told me that the bank will notify me the rest details on how my funds will be transferred into my bank account and instructed me to cooperate with the bank to transfer my loan funds into my bank account in USA, some days later i received the bank email that they have now proceeded to transfer my loan funds that my cooperation is highly needed and i said with God all thing are possible,then i cooperate with them,days later i received another email from the bank again and they said that my loan funds is completely transferred into my bank account that i should go and confirm from my bank in USA immediately my bank alerted me that ($5,000,000,00) was completely transferred into my bank account and i said to my self that i am not going to keep this alone that i will say it to the whole world that there are still legitimate lender like Mr jay,Please my good brother's and sister's my advise to you out there now is that do not die in silent the bible says ask and it shall be given unto you even when you have been deceive by those fake company too that claim to be a lender or you have been turn down in a process of trying to get a lone from the bank please i want you to contact this legitimate company do not hesitate to contact him and sheer the same testimony with me his company guarantyloanfirm759@gmail.com he will re-brand your life to a better one just like he did to me.
sincerely
maris garcia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!