Sunday, September 21, 2014

bobleefastglobalfinancecompany@gmail.com / Fake Loan Scam Fraud

Read www.fake-loan-scam.tk

Hello Everybody:
I am Braba Brown a resident/citizen of the United Kingdom.
I am 52 years of age and an entrepreneur/businesswoman. I once had
Difficulties in financing my project/business initially when I started
And a good friend of mine introduced me to Mr Bob Lee, who is a Business mogul/financier to get a loan from his company. When I Contacted them it took just 24 hours to get my loan approved and
Transfer to my account after meeting all their modalities as set forth in Their loan agreement/terms and conditions.
If you need urgent financial assistance you can contact them today via
This email address: bobleefastglobalfinancecompany@gmail.com
Name: Mr Bob Lee.
E-mail : bobleefastglobalfinancecompany@gmail.com 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!