Thursday, August 14, 2014

Alvaroloancompany@yahoo.com / Fake Loan Scam Fraud

Read www.fake-loan-scam.tk

TESTIMONY ON HOW I GOT MY LOAN FROM A GENUINE LOAN COMPANY LAST WEEK

I can't hide this great testimony that take place in my life I will
love everyone to know it and be partaker, I am MRS LAUREN TRAVIS by
name, I live in California, United State Of America, I want to thank
(Mr Alvaro Amaranto) for his kindness upon my family life.

I never knew that there is still nice lender like this on internet and here
here on earth. Just some Months Back, I was in search for a loan of
$50,000,00 as I was running out of money for feeding and rent. I was
scammed $2,800 Dollars and I decided not to involve my self in such
business again but a Friend of mine introduced me to a loan firm due to
my appearance and doings.

And I told him that I am not interested of any loan deal anymore but
he told me that there is still a nice lender who he will recommend me
to, and I made a trial and I am most grateful lucky am I today, I was
given a loan amount of $50,000.00usd, by this great Company
(Alvaro loan company) managed by (Mr Alvaro Amaranto) If you are
in need of a genuine or legit loan or financial assistance and you
can be reliable and trusted of capable of paying back at the due
time of the funds I will advice you to, contact him via:(Alvaroloancompany@yahoo.com
And you will be free from scams on the internet.

All thanks to Mr Alvaro Amaranto You are the one who brought me and my
family out of poverty. The reason why i am doing this is that, i
promise Mr Amaranto that if i truly got my loan, i will
advertize his company and bring customers to his company. Contact him
now at (Alvaroloancompany@yahoo.com) for the Loan you have been
looking for is right on your door step if you contact this great company
via:Alvaroloancompany@yahoo.com

God will continue to bless you and your family
=========================================
thanks you all and be wise to be free from scams if you
contact him,for we are pencil in the hand of God

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!