Thursday, July 3, 2014

Oscarloanfinance@gmail.com / Fake Loan Scam Fraud

Read www.fake-loan-scam.tk

I am Greg William by name. I am out here to recommend the effort of Mark Oscar,I was in need of a consolidation loan amount of 50,000 and as soon as I got in contact with Mark Oscar Loan Firm on wednesday last week and on friday last week as well I receive an alert from my bank(Royal Bank of Scotland Group) that the fund was transferred, I want everybody on this site to contact Mark Oscar now via
email on how to get a loan because I got my loan from them and I am very happy, so contact them now. Oscarloanfinance@gmail.com




No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!