Tuesday, April 1, 2014

THOMAS PHILIP LAW CHAMBERS / TAN SRI LIM GOH TONG / Fake Inheritance Scam

                        Barrister Thomas Philip & Associates
Advocates & Solicitors | Notary Public | Trade Marks Agent | Patent Agent | Industrial Designs Agent | Certified Mediator
   Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.


thomas philip thomasphilip415@gmail.com
FROM THE DESK OF
THOMAS PHILIP LAW CHAMBERS
LEGAL SOLICITORS/PRIVATE
56 JALAN RAJA CHULAN
KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA
DIRECT LINE: +60103409886 
 
Attention:  
 
This is to acknowledge the receipt of your email and your data. As regards your philanthropic gesture fund that was bequeathed to you by my late client Mr. TAN SRI LIM GOH TONG, if you want to come you can come and i want to assure you that there is nothing like scam in this transaction, so far you listen to my instruction and before you do anything you call me that is all. 

I deem it most pertinent that I introduce myself and to let you know what this philanthropic gesture entails. My Name is ADVOCATE THOMAS PHILIP the owner of THOMAS PHILIP LAW CHAMBERS with 12 intelligent lawyers working with my chamber. I have been in the legal field for more than 24years now. I am 56years old, married with two lovely daughters Mary and Elisabeth, and my wife Jennifer is a doctorate degree holder in Economics in one of the prestigious university in my country thank you for having my profile.
 
Having said this, let me give you the picture of what this philanthropic gesture means, my late client Mr. TAN SRI LIM GOH TONG was a prominent wealthy Malaysian Chinese businessman, before he died, he made a will of USD$17,000,000.00 with my chamber which he said should be donated to any philanthropist of our choice overseas. Since his death this chamber has tried their best to see that the (WILL) of our late client is implemented after fruitless efforts to contact a philanthropist as he stated in his (WILL) So we decided to conduct a random draw in which a little girl of 6years old was asked to pick names and email addresses extracted from the net and out of the wholesome of people whose names and email addresses appeared you came out as the luckiest person whose name was picked.
 
I am very serious to see that our late client (WILL) is achieved so that the bank management will not take advantage of the fund for their own use or credit the money into the government treasury as per the law here in our country. So my dear get back to this office very urgent for the processing of your fund release.
 
As a lawyer, I must tell you that (WILLING) once property or money that has to do with philanthropic gesture does not mean that the person wants you to inherit the money, the money is supposed as stated in his (WILL) to be for the less privileged the homeless and the widows, to assist the orphanage homes. Though, the (WILL) stated that you will take 40% of these funds as the beneficiary of these philanthropic gesture , the remaining 60% will go for charity donation to the poor and the needy through out the facet of the globe. The reason for giving you the 40% is for you to have the mind to carry out this work without facing any problem, may be in your work place, this 40% will enable you to set up yourself and be independent so that you will be free to carry out this charity work perfectly.
 
I am particularly interested in securing this money from the Bank, because they have issued a notice instructing us to produce the beneficiary of this (WILL) within two weeks or else the money will be credited to the Government treasury as per law here. And I don't think it is strange if one (WILLS) out part of his property to people he has not seen or heard of before as it is prevalent here and in most part of the western countries, like in the case of TED TURNER of {CNN} AND BILL GATES of the {Microsoft word} and George Bush erstwhile US president etc. Who donate yearly millions of dollars to these same aforementioned people and institutions? For more information
 

Kindly fill out your full details as listed below in the affidavit high court form, to enable me legalize the form in Malaysia  High court and obtain Approval Order from Ministry of Justice for your fund release from the Holding Bank.
 
1.  Full Name:--------------------
2.. Full Address:-----------------
3.  Country:--------------------- -
4.  Mobile Phone No:--------------
5.  Home Phone No:----------------
6.  Occupation:------------------ -
7.  Sex:------------------------- -
8.  Date of Birth:----------------
9.  Nationality:----------------- -
10. Marital Status:---------------
11. Passport Copy or Driver's License:------------------
 
Immediately I received the filled information containing your full details from you, I will legalize the affidavit form and submit your full information's in Malaysia  High Court and Ministry of Justice to obtain your fund final release orders. My international passport attached to this message, find it to enable you to know whom you are dealing with.

However, I want you to understand that  I'm an attorney, so my duty is to make sure that the paying bank or financial firm remit the said funds to your account.  financial firm knows how to remit the funds to you, what we need to do right now is to obtain the approvals from the High court, that is the next step.
 
Please contact me urgently via my direct telephone number as follows: +60103409886 
 
 
Regards

Advocate Thomas Philip.
Attorney-at-Law

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!