Thursday, February 27, 2014

Marlboro Minerals / Gold Scam


kingsleyjossy@gmail.com
I am Kingsley a citizen of the Republic of Sierra Leone . I
represent Marlboro Minerals for some miners and group of local miners
here in Sierra Leone and in some West Africa . I am advertising Gold
Dust that we have in stock now ready for export. I also smelt Gold
Dust to Gold Bars depending on buyer's
description.

Product Specification:
Product:
Purity: 96.3% Plus
Quality: 22+ Carat Plus
Origin: Republic of Sierra Leone
Price: $31,000 per kg

Do contact me for details.

  Regards
  Kingsley +232 30 75 32 44   
  skype kingsleyjossy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!