Monday, January 27, 2014

Scammer Posing as Military Official in Libya

Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2014 18:17:42 +0000
From: Sgt hamrick@ajato.com.br
Reply-To: sgt.brooksfitte@gmail.com
Subject: From: Sgt Brooks Fitte -----Serving in the military of the 1st
 Armored Division in Libya
To: Sgt.brooksfitte@gmail.com
X-Authenticated-User: hamrick@ajato.com.br
X-Mailer: Velop Mail 3
X-Originating-Ip: 197.228.172.201
Attns:


With a very desperate need for assistance, I have summed up courage to
contact you. I am from (will disclose this later), presently
working/serving in the military of the 1st Armored Division in Libya with
an international organization that I will also disclose later, I found
your contact particulars in an address journal.


I am seeking your assistance to evacuate the sum of (US$8.523 Million
Dollars) Eight Million five Hundred Thousand And Twenty Three Dollars to
your country or any other safe country of your choice for a profitable
/liable investments purposes , as far as I can be assured that my share
will be safe in your care until I complete my service here,this is no
stolen money, and there are no dangers involved,no string attach ,and no
hitch .


SOURCE OF THE FUNDS: Some funds in various currencies was discovered
concealed in barrels with piles of weapons and ammunitions at a location
near one of the Gaddafi's old palaces during a rescue operation, and it
was agreed by all party present that the money be shared amongst us, this
was quite an illegal thing to do, but I tell you what? no compensation can
make up for the risks we have taken with our lives in this hell hole.We
are many ,but in a seperate deals .


The above figure was given to me as my share, and to conceal this kind of
money became a problem for me, so with the help of a German contact expert
working here, and her office attached diplomatic immunity, I was able to
get the package out to a safe location entirely out of trouble spot. He
does not know the real contents of the package, and believes that it
belongs to an Asian/American who died in an air raid.

My German Associate assisted me in using an African UN Diplomatic who has
individual packages to deliver outside here and he agreed to deliver the
consignment to our agreed safe locations for the investments .

One passionate appeal if you can assure me that you are not going to
discuss this matter with a third party, should you have reasons to reject
this offer,please destroy this mail as any leakage of this information
will be too bad for us.


I do not know for how long we will remain here, and I have survived 2
suicide bomb attacks by the special grace of God, this and other reasons I
will mention later has prompted me to reach out for help, I honestly want
this matter to be resolved immediately.


Can I trust you? When you receive this letter,kindly send me an e-mail
signifying your interest including your most confidential telephone/fax
numbers for quick communication also your contact details.

This is risk free.


Respectfully.

Sgt. Brooks Fitte.
1st Armored Division in Libya

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!