Sunday, January 19, 2014

Mrs. Isar Aqilah / barr.sakkhan@gmail.com / Fake Charity Scam

Dear Friend,

I know this email will surprise you. Please accept my offer for charity plans. My name is Mrs. Isar Aqilah. I am a rich Syrian woman of 66 years. I was married to the director of (ISAR SEAFOOD LTD) located in China and Cambodia. I am seriously suffering from the chemical gas attack that affected us in August in Damascus. My entire families died by that attack. My condition is hopeless to survive. Nobody to call for help. I am using my doctor's android phone to send you this email. I want you to take over my funds in Cambodia for charity plans. Help Syrian refugees, motherless, less privileged and the widows in your country. I pray Allah to help us. I have $10,100.000.00 in my Bank. I will offer you 12% for your commitment. My lawyer in Cambodia will direct and arrange the release of the funds to you. Presently I can't reply you. My lawyer contact is stated below

Barrister. Sak Khan
E-mail: barr.sakkhan@gmail.com
TEL- +855-979581598

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!