Sunday, January 5, 2014

Benjamin Dickie / sirbendickie@hotmail.com / Fake Job Scam

All house supervisor, house keeping, house cleaning, nanny jobs from Canada and UK are scams.  No stranger is going to hire a stranger in India who he can't see, and pay them to fly them to their home and trust them with their family.  It doesn't make sense.  They could just hire someone in their own country who they know or could interview!

Subject: Job Offer
To: Recipients 
From: "Benjamin Dickie" 
Date: Sun, 05 Jan 2014 20:46:45 +0530
Reply-To: bdickie@outlook.com
 
My Name is Sir. Benjamin Dickie, I work in the sea, I am a Marin Engineer I will love for someone caring male or female Supervising House keeper who is willing to work in my house in London as my Supervising House keeper. Kindly reply back if you are interested. Sir. Benjamin Dickie. sirbendickie@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!