Monday, December 30, 2013

Jerry Hook / drjerryhooks@live.com / Fake Company scam!

Read: www.scam-telephone-numbers.tk

Compliment of the day,

I am Doctor Jerry Hooks, I decided to contact you directly for an investment with you in my company since you are an Indian brother. Our company is into production of Pharmaceutical products and Animal Vaccines.

There are some materials that my company needs from India for research and development of its anti HIV therapy, Hypertension, Parkinson, Disease, Rest legs syndrome, stroke. And for production of film and Sugar Coated Tablets, all sizes of hard Shell Capsules, Bulk Powders, Ointments and small to large scale Creams and Liquids production.

We have been purchasing the materials from Kenya in Africa but it is very scarce over there now, but I got a contact of a dealer of this same product in India who is selling good quality product but i am having problem with the owner of the products because of one Mr. Vivek who introduce them to me has betray me in our first business and now i am having a doubt about honesty of him, that is why i contacted you to stand as the real major dealer of the said material and you will be dealing directly with the MD of my company.

This email is personally for you alone. Please I request it to be treated as such only. Hope you are a good and honest India person to be my business partner over there in India, if interested please respond via email: drjerryhooks@live.com, I will then forward you more details on how you are going to handle this business transaction in India without misunderstanding.

Please take out a moment of your very busy schedule to respond back for more details.

Regards,
Dr. Jerry Hooks.
My Mobile No: +(44) 871-245-6766. / +44 871 245 6766
Lab. Consultant On Product Supply.
Herbal And General Laboratories.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!