Friday, July 5, 2013

Chris Salmon / Next of Kin Scam

I believe we can work together:

This request is trust: Although you might be nervous about my e-mail as we have not met before. My name is Mr. Chris Salmon; I am working with Bank of England. There is this sum of GBP 10,600,000.00 (Ten Million, Six Hundred Thousand Great British Pounds) in my bank, there were no beneficiary avowed relating to these funds which means no individual would ever come frontward to claim it. During the last inspection of bank accounts and the services of our bank, I discovered a non-resident bank account that was for a long time. After a discreet investigation revealed that the owner of this account was an American Tim Neidi, multi-millionaire property mogul, who died as Hurricane Katrina washed away his house completely in August 2005. Until now, no one knows about his bank account with HSBC Bank UK.

My reason of contacting you is for us to work together, to relocate the funds out of my bank into your bank account or any other empty account of your choice. As soon as the funds are transferred into your elected bank account, we shall then share in the ratio of 60% for me, 40% for you. If interested and equipped to do this business with me, revert back using the below e-mail for more details.

I look forward to hear from you in the earliest.

Kindest Regards

Mr. Chris Salmon
Executive Director,
Banking & Chief Cashier
Tel: +44) 7031934820 / +44 7031934820

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!