Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Monica C. Lozano / Scam Fraud

From:
To:
undisclosed-recipients

Dear Esteemed Customer,

It is quite unfortunate that your funds has been moved out of Bank of America by the new bank Management due to your non compliance to instructions. According to my investigation, I was made to understand that the funds was moved to their corresponding bank in DEUTSCHE BANK and the total sum deposited to this bank by the Bank of America is Four Million Two Hundred Thousand United State Dollars only ($4,200,000.00) including the accumulated interests. I am really disappointed with you for ignoring my several advises and emails, and this has caused the Bank of America moving the funds from their possession now to the DEUTSCHE BANK, and if care is not taken, this could cause to a permanent cancellation if we fail to follow up the funds immediately with the DEUTSCHE BANK.

Meanwhile I am presently in Germany undergoing my official appointments, and I am prepared to proceed to the United Kingdom to pursue the release of the funds to us directly from their bank once you enhance my movement financially.

I have immediately called the traveling agency here in Germany to verify their ticket Fare to United Kingdom, and was made to understand that it is $250 PLUS $100 Basic Traveling Allowance (BTA) making it a total of $350,So you are advised to kindly comply immediately in sending the above stipulated amount to enable me proceed to United Kingdom by tomorrow to file a claim to the funds immediately before things gets out of control.

You are to send the ticket fee to our head office in London so they could purchase the ticket online on my behalf and also for them to be aware of my journey to ENGLAND.

Receiver's Name; Charles Morgan
Destination; London-England
Amount; $300


Awaiting your urgent compliance to this effect,



Thank you,

Ms.Monica Lozano
Chief Executive Officer. ImpreMedia.
Member of Board of Directors of Bank of America
Tel: +1 713 893 7169
Tel: (347) 709-1489

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!