Monday, April 1, 2013

Senator Kelvin Dock / Scam Fraud

www.scam-telephone-numbers.tk

From: Senator Kelvin Dock.

DEAR BELOW IS MY PROPOSAL TO YOU,

        I got your contact from your country directory. Hence I plead for your pardon and understanding. I write to invite you for a business relationship in Country.

I am Senator Kelvin Dock , and am interested in locating my investment to Country; it is my reason of contacting you. As regards to my proposal, i need your assistance to be my partner to enable us achieve this goal and looking forward to hear from you, if you will be able to stand as my partner do furnish me with investment outlines that is good for Country  at this time presence time.

As you are willing to be my partner update me with the below information

Your name ………………………………………………………,

Telephone number....................…………
…………………….

Fax. No...........……………………………………………………

Position...…………………………………………………….

As I received your word of readiness I will contact you for more discussion.


Thanks,

Senator Kelvin Dock.
TELL. +44-871-915-6823
MOBILE. +44-703-5945-566

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!