Saturday, March 30, 2013

Dying Woman Scam

This is a dying woman scam.

Goodday Brother  ,

I received and read your letter with gratitude to god while i pray to the lord to give you the grace to complete this project for the benefit of the less fortunate people as I am impressed with your reply.

I am persuaded to fulfil the desire of my late husband, that is why I will be trusting and believing My Dear Beloved in the lord, your sincerity to appropriate this project accordingly and be rest assured that my contacting you is a divine direction as well by the grace of God and you cannot ask lord why because no man has ever seen, heard or even imagined the wonderful things god has in store for those who love the Lord  but all you need to do is to Commit to the god whatever you do and your plans will succeed and keep your eyes straight.

As a servant of the living god,I will want you to take your time and pray about this,and re-assure me that you will use this fund as desired by my late husband and myself, because the use of this fund for the expansion of his kingdom will be the only way our spirit will be at rest. I don't know how you will feel if i ask you to come down here to my country so that you can see me then i can direct you to the bank as well.

I really appreciate your  willingness to assist me in this great transaction i have propose to you and i will be glad if you will be honest with me as i have instructed you how you are to spend this fund the way i wish.



I know that you may be surprise to receive such mail from someone that you don't know but know that the bible said that all things worketh for good to them that loves god, I was leed by the spirit of god to write you this proposal,



 Actually I am grateful to read your message,my hand is weak and i could not write much,i takes pain to read and write little,its a divine work of God and this mission is to the glory of God and i know if i die i will rest at the bosom hand of God,please carry out the work faithfully

Its my mission to carry out this project and better the life of the needy and better the life of widows and fatherless,

please do this in my favour so as we can both share the blessing of the almighty God in heaven,

I wish you follow the instruction of the bank once you contact them and i wish you remain trustful and honest with the manager in charge so that he can be with you and provide you with his service, you should co-orperate till the fund will be transfer into your account and if i die do not hesitate to carry on this project because the God in his infinite Mercy is at everywhere because is the omnipresent, omniscience and omnipotent he knows all than us,

kindly carry out this work and i know that one day we shall both meet at the eternity,what shall a man profit from gaining the world and loose her soul? we must both meet in heaven where there shall be no death..

my Nurse is name Mrs Judith,she will be visiting my room in the next few hours,if i cannot read my mail she will read for, kindly pray for me because i will go for surgery on  and there is need to flush out all my blood and replace with new, the process will start next tomorrow, heaven is my home, when shall i see my home

However, i wish to let you know that the bank is already aware that you will be contacting them for the claim of the fund as i have send them a letter with your name on it as the receiver of my fund.

I will like you to claim this amount of US$6,5m (Six Million Five Hundred Thousand United State American dollars ) lodged with the Bank and distribute 50% of it based on my instructions to orphanages in any charity organization of your choice and you will keep 50% for yourself for your kindness.


Nothing would please me more than to know that you will disburse the funds discreetly helping the poor orphans.
However, i really understand your advise towards my life and all i need from you is your promise that you will utilize this fund the way i want it.

I deemed it necessary to contact you for this trustworthy transaction. All whom I needed is sincere, honest trustworthy individuals whom will absolve assist me.

Here is the contact of the bank where the fund is  deposited for you to contact them immediately on my behalf.

Bank Name: Banque Atlantique Cote D'ivoire (BACI)
Bank Address: avenue nogues - immeuble atlantique.
Boite Postale : 04 bp 1036 abidjan 04 Telex :23.834 bankat
Department:Accounting/ Online Remittance Deparpment
Accounting Department email:baci_financedeptci@accountant.com
Private email: baci.hakeema@hotmail.fr
Accountant In Charge: Mr Hakeem Aboubakar
Accounting Departmental line: +225 67 720 220

You are to contact the bank accountant of Banque Atlantique Cote D'ivoire. Mr Hakeem Aboubakar to tell you what to do because i have forwarded your mail to him and he will be expecting to hear from you.

I have already told him you will contact him so he will be waiting for you. I will be waiting to hear from you as soon as you contact the bank so that i can be aware of what you have discussed with the bank. In case you may like to come and see me, i will be so happy if you can come dwon here and see me as i believe in a word that says "Seeing Is Believing"

Thanks for your kind respond
Madam Rita Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!