Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Wenddy Hazel / Dying Woman Scam

Why Dying Person Emails Are Always Scams! 
 
MY DEAR

I thank you for your urgent respond and your promise to help me to donate this fund to the charity and less privilege people as I instructed you in my previous mail, that the 30% of the total fund will be your own share for your well done job ,and 70 % of the total fund ,you will use it and donate to the charity people  ,you know my situation here in the hospital as a victim of cancer is very difficult for me , and I will like you to send all your personal information as stated below through my mail so that I will know more about you, and to enable me to give you the contact of the bank where my late husband deposited the said fund ( AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK ) so that they will start the procedure of the transfer in your country as I already instructed the bank manager about you as my foreign partner.

 Your personal information requires is below.

1) Your full Name
2Phone number
3) Home address
4)Name of your Country
5) your married status
6)Your age
7) your occupation

Immediately I receive your personal information’s correctly I will give you the contact of the bank so that the bank will effect the transfer immediately and, I will like you to send me your picture or your copy of identity card so that I will know more about you, remember I have already inform the bank about this transaction and I have some of my late husband documents that will enable the bank to transfer the fund in your account without further delay ,the statement of account and the death certificate of my late husband.

I am waiting for your urgent if you are ready to assist me in this proposal, and I want you to promise me that you will not betray me once the fund is transfer in your account in your country, I attached my picture for you to know me and I am waiting for your own picture.

Yours faithful sister in the Lord

Mrs Wenddy Hazel


Received: from [41.203.225.145] by web165006.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; 
Wed, 20 Feb 2013 05:02:05 PST
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2013 05:02:05 -0800 (PST)
From: Mrs wenddy Hazel mrswenddy.hazel@ymail.com
Subject: Re: I am waiting for your urgent respond
 
My dear

How are you today? regards to your email as I alread informed you previously that contacting you in this proposal is the will of God,it will also be my desire to hear your voice online,regards to your email due to my health condition here in the hospital my doctor don't allow me to use my personal phone because of disturbance and my health condition.

i wil advice you to contact me through my Doctors phone he will tell you the right time you will call and speak with me the name of my doctor Dr.Jame Utara. Phone number +226 653 426 59 I can't wait to hear from you and don't forget to inform the doctor that you want to speak with Mrs Wenddy Hazel.

I will be also waiting for yoiur information as required to enable me to give you the contact of the bank where my late husband deposited the fun.


Your personal information requires is below.

1) Your full Name
2Phone number
3) Home address
4)Name of your Country
5) your married status
6)Your age
7) your occupation

My best regards


Mrs Wenddy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!