Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Scammer Pretending to be with First National Bank (South Africa)

FIRST NATIONAL BANK (SOUTH AFRICA)
Johannesburg South Africa
Address: Nasrec, Johannesburg south 2147
From:  Mr. john Smith
FAX:      +27866193185
E-mail: johnsmith92012@gmail.com

                                                       URGENT BUSINESS ASSISTANCE

Good day and how are you!!

My name is Mr. john Smith, the Chief Auditor of First National Bank of South Africa (FNB) there is an account opened in this bank in year 2000 and since 2005 nobody has operated on this account again. After going through some old files in the records, I discovered that if I do not remit this money out urgently it would be forfeited.  

The owner of this account is Mr. Andreas Bright, a foreigner and a Miner at Kruger Gold Company. A Geologist by profession without knowing that he was died in year 2004. No one knows about this account or anything concerning it the account has Know other beneficiary and the investigation proves to me as well that his company does not know anything about this account and the amount in the account at the moment is USD$25.5M (Twenty Five Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars).

As the money is in United States Dollars I need a foreign partners account to transfer the money overseas that is the reason I am contacting you today. Please kindly indicate and if so contact me on the above phone numbers to enable me inform you on next step to take. I need your full co-operation to make this transaction workout immediately, because the if the management find out  they are ready to approve this payment to any foreigner who has correct information on this account, which I will give you if you indicate your interest. I hope you can be able to handle such amount in Strictly Confidential because this opportunity will never come again in my life. I need truthful person in this business relationship because I don’t want to make any mistake. I need your strong assurance and confidentiality, with my position now in the office I can transfer this money to any reliable foreign account if you will give me a strong hope about this, with assurance that this money will be intact pending my physical arrival in your country for sharing.

All documents regarding this transaction will be destroyed once I receive confirmation of the money in your account thus leaving no trace to anything. I will apply for annual leave to get visa immediately on confirmation you receive this fund into your designated bank account with appropriate clearance forms from the Ministries and Foreign Exchange Departments. At the conclusion of this business you will be given 30%  of the total amount, 65% will be for me, while 5% will be for expenses that we might incur during the course of this transaction.

Finally, please if you are interested in this transaction, all I want you to do is to send me your confidential telephone and fax numbers for easy communication. You should observe utmost confidentiality, and rest assured that this transaction would be most profitable for both of us because I shall require your assistance to invest my share in your country. Please kindly call me on the above private phone number as soon as you have received this massage and send email for security reasons. Reply direct to my email box {johnsmith92012@gmail.com}

Thanks and Best Regards.

Yours Faithfully
Mr. john Smith
(Chief Auditor of First National Bank of South Africa)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!