Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Scammer Impersonating FED EX

Attn: Beneficiary:
 
I’m Diplomat Jones Daniel; I have been trying to reach you on your Telephone about an hour now just to inform you about my successful Arrival in your International Airport in your country with your two boxes of Consignment worth 1.5 Million United State Dollars which I have been instructed By FedEx COURIER DELIVERY COMPANY to be delivered to you. The Airport authority demanded for all the legal back up papers to prove to them that the fund is no way related with drug nor fraud money,

I have presented the papers I handed to them and they are very much Pleased with the paper’s I presented but the only thing that is still Keeping me here is the airport delivery Tag which is not placed on the Boxes, one of the Airport Authority has advise that we get the Delivery tag so that I can exit the airport immediately and make my Delivery successful .I try to reason with them and they stated the Delivery tag will cost us just $125 us Dollars only to get the two tags Placed on the boxes as that tag will enable me get to your house Successfully without any interference, they scanned the boxes and Found out that the fund is 100 % spend able and accepted by any bank In the whole world.

Please try and reach me with my international running number +229 96 97 66 41as I can not afford to spend more time here due to other Delivery I have to take care of in Bang ok.  Here are the papers Backing the funds together with my ID CARD as I can company you to Your bank were you will deposit the fund successfully with these papers. I have more vital paper with me but I can only present you the hard copy when I reach your house as that it’s the diplomatic rules, such as authorization to deliver.

FULL NAME: ..........
ADDRESS: Address: ............
CURRENT MOBILE NO: ....................
NAME OF YOUR NEAREST AIRPORT: ..San Jose...........
A COPY OF YOUR PASSPORT: ...N/A................

You can direct the tag fee to our Head Office as they will get it here for you and they are entitled to receive and make any payment to foreign countries authority.

GET BACK TO ME IN MY EMAIL NOW; (diplomatjonesdanie2@ymail.com)

Receiver Name:  Mr.; EDDY   NWAEZE
Receivers Country:  Benin Republic .
Amount $125  US Dollars
Text Question . A?
Answer ….B.
Sender's Name.........
Mtcn ................

Regard
Diplomat Jones Daniel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!