Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Rebecca Memola / Next of Kin Scam


From: Mrs Rebecca Memola

I apologize for the surprise this massage will bring to you. I got your
contact from shipbuilder association Portugal and my spirit convinced me to
contact you.


An account was opened in our bank in 2000 and since 2007; nobody has operated
on this account again. The account has no beneficiary. The owner of this
account is late Mr. Albert Brennan an Australian Foreigner, Professional
Geologist and Mining Contractor. The amount involved is Nine Million and Four
Hundred thousand United state Dollars. After going through some old files in
records, I discovered that if I do not transfer this money out of the country
urgently, it will be forfeited for nothing.   I am contacting you because of
the need to involve you as the beneficiary to this account because you have
similar name with our late client and our Bank is ready to approve this money
to any foreigner who has correct information of this account, which I will
give to you later, If you are capable and willing to handle this business with strict Confidentiality and Honesty because this opportunity will never come my way again in my life. I will use my position in the office to influence the transfer of this Money to your nominated bank account in any part of the World for our mutual benefit. You will be entitled to 50% of the $9,400,000.00 for your Assistance, Support and Co-operation.  As soon as the whole fund is successfully transferred into your bank account, I will fly down to your country for my 50% share and investments. Be 100% rest assured that this business opportunity is completely Risk-free and true.


I await your reply through Email:  rebeccamemola202@mail.com for further details.


Yours Truly,

Mrs Rebecca Memola

Email: rebeccamemola202@mail.com
+27845410389


Dear Good Friend,

Thank you for you reply towards my letter to you. I will start working on  obtaining  the Indemnity/Inheritance certificate in your name from the South Africa Ministry of Justice as this is very important in this great project. Once this document is obtained in your name, then the fund will be easily and successfully transferred to your bank account  without any problem. I will attach  a copy of my international passport Identity to enable you recognize me when I arrive your country.

I will be very glad to have this information's from you which  I will start working on  obtaining  the Indemnity/Inheritance certificate in your name from the South Africa Ministry of Justice as this is very important in this great project. All the documents will be legitimate and confirmed by the bank as you present it to them.



INFO

YOUR FULL NAMES:

YOUR FULL CONTACT ADDRESS:

YOUR DATE OF BIRTH:

YOUR OCCUPATION:

YOUR NATIONALITY:

YOUR CELL PHONE NUMBER:

Just follow up with my directive. Once this document is obtained in your name, then the fund will be easily and successfully transferred to your bank account  without any problem. As you provide me with these informations, I will provide you with the Bank statement of Late Mr. Albert.

I will update you soon.

Yours Faithfully,

Mrs. Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!