Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Grace Manda / Dying Woman Scam

Dearest:

Thanks very much and Really,I understand that the few bad people in this world have spoil image of the good ones. Well, 

I got your contact from chamber of commerce here in South Africa when am searching for Christian organizations and I know you are a Christian I have know fair but faith and The Bible made us to understand that blessed is the hand that give,

When my late husband was alive we deposited the sum of SUD$30.5M(Thirty Million Five Hundred Thousand U.S.Dollars) with Finance/bank Presently, 

This fund emanated as a result of an over-invoiced contract which he executed with the South Africa gold panning association. Though I assisted him in getting this contract but I never knew that it was over-invoiced by him. I am afraid that the government of South Africa might start to investigate on contracts awarded from South Africa gold panning association. This money is still with the bank.. 
Recently my Doctor told me that I would not last for the next three months due to my cancer problem, though what disturbs me most is my stroke. Having known my condition I decided to donate this fund to church or better still a Christian individual that will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct here in. I want a person or church that will use this fund to churches, 

orphanages, research centers and widows propagating the word of God and to ensure that the house of God is maintained and also i want you to take good care of my son if am know more in this life,am say this now because of my peasant health condition,  
Attached below are the copy of proof of the fund and copy of my passport, please I will like you to send me your own  to know exactly who I'm doing with, You can view the profile of South Africa gold panning association at (website by clicking (http://www.sagoldpanning.co.za/history.htm)
I read your mail and Really,  the bible said in HEBREWS -11-6 but without faith it is impossible to please him (GOD) for he that cometh to GOD must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarded of them that diligently seek him. 

Please send me your full name,let me use it to obtain Authorization letter as the beneficiary of the fund and send it to you for transfer to commerce immediately, and send me your privet cell phone number and passport I.D or your driving license. am waiting to hear from you.
NB: Please send me your full name to secure a letter of authority that will empower you as the new beneficiary of this fund.
Your sister in the Lord.  
Mrs. Grace Manda
Call +27-84-453-8860 / +278 44538860
MY PRIVATE EMAIL ADDRESS ( PLS GET BACK TO ME )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!