Saturday, January 26, 2013

Next of kin scam / Michael Hill

Next of Kin Emails Are Always Scams!

On Fri, Jan 25, 2013 at 9:35 AM, Mr Michael Hill (mrmichhill00@yahoo.co.uk) wrote:
Dear ,


My heartfelt greetings to you and to your family, I appreciate your email response and your willingness to participate in this business. So, kindly feel free to corporate with me. However, I wish to disclose to you the nature of this project and reason why I contacted you.
Firstly, 57 years old, Chartered Accountant and Chief Auditor with NatWest Bank, happily married with my wife, Mary, with three children.
I contacted you independently, based on my internal audit investigation and no one has been informed of this communication except you and I decided to intimate you with certain facts that I believe would be of interest to you. As a matter of fact, I have worked with NatWest London Branch for some years now, I was head of the Accounting Department in the bank corporate headquarter in London, but last December I was called up to Board to head the Audit Committee. When I resumed duty, I discovered an account with huge sum of 12.5M GBP. This account has not been operated for the past years.
From the thorough investigation I made, I found out that this account belongs to Late Mr. John Shumejda, an American citizen a contractor and Chemical Engineer by profession, who unfortunately died on the same day with his next-of-kin in the air crash. I am now faced with confusion of whom to pass the fortune to, hence I contacted you and I want you to understand that this transaction is risk free, I read your response to my first mail and all the contents were duly understood. Am doing this business with you because the management of my bank is ready to approve this payment to any foreigner who has the correct information of this account, which I will forward to you when sure of your capability to handle such amount in strict confidence and trust according to my instructions and advise for our mutual benefit, because I don't want to make any mistake.
To proceed in earnest you are expected to provide your detail information such as:
1. Your Full Names:
2. Your Full Contact Address:
3. Your Occupation:
4. Date of Birth/Age:
5. Marital Status:
6. Your Telephone/Cell Phone and Fax Numbers for effective communication between us.
7. A scanned copy of your ID, preferably your International Passport or Drivers License is as well needed to enable me set my eyes on the face of my partner.
The information as requested above will be used by the attorney to raise legal back-up documents that will substantiate your claims, as he will submit an application of claim in your name as the legal beneficiary of the said fund.
On my receipt of the above information and a strong assurance from you that my trust and confidence in you is never misplaced, I will then start to process the transfer of the fund to your account without further delays. I am looking forward to doing this business/investment with you and solicit your absolute confidentiality in this transaction.



I shall destroy all documents concerning this transaction immediately we receive this money in your account leaving no trace at all. Feel free to call me at your convenient.
Looking forward for your response



Mr.Michael Hill

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!