Monday, January 7, 2013

Mabel Ovis / Dying Woman Scam

Why Dying Person Emails Are Always Scams! 

Dear Beloved in Christ,
 
Thank you for your urgent reply. What I mean is to you ay least part of the money for
Charity works and then use part of it for yourself. I have informed my lawyer who will help here until the bank transfer the money into your nominated bank account in your country. Here is the telephone number  of my doctor +22504360711 and his name is Dr. Kenneth Uzzi, but I believe he will not allow me to speak with you on phone because of my present condition of health now

 Send these following informations to me in your next message so that I will forward it to my lawyer for him to send you the deposit certificate and the contact of the bank and then introduce you to the bank as my partner to receive the money on behalf so that you will have direct access to contact the bank for the transfer of the money to your account.

Your full name.
Your residential address
Your telephone number
Your banking informations
Your Id copy
Your occupation statue

May the Almighty God continue to bless you and I will be waiting to hear from you soonest. Wishing you and your entire family all the best of New Year.

Yours sister

Mrs. Mabel Ovis

mabelovis150@voila.fr

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!