Monday, December 3, 2012

ZETI AKHTAR AZIZ / Scam Fraud

Reply-To:
gov.drzetiakhtaraziz@hotmail.com
From:
"DR. ZETI AKHTAR AZIZ" Dr.zetakhtaraziz1N@wing.ocn.ne.jp
Subject:
Transfer of your $95 million dollars is under progress
Date:
Mon, 3 Dec 2012 10:17:32 -0500 
The real Governor of the Central Bank of Malaysia would never use a free email address or give some stranger $10,000.  It's a scam.  There is no $95 million dollars!  Send $5,000 and lose $5,000

Dear sir,


I have done my best as the Governor Bank Negara Malaysia to make sure that I handle your project involving the sum of ($95,000,000.00) Ninety five million United states dollars diligently with my entire professional artist and my longtime banking experiences as Governor of the Central Bank of Malaysia.


I can understand your condition and all what your going through, i have $10,000 dollars with me which i am suppose to use to settle my personal line of credit?, i am going to support you with that because of your present financial problem, so please hurry and pay up the balance of $5000 so that we can help you to complete this transaction. Approval regarding this subject matter have being completed and we are now looking forward completing this transaction for you because we don’t have much time left in handling this type of transaction and you must understand my position as the Governor Bank Negara Malaysia,
I assure you that you will not regret any action if you adhere to my wise advise because this is an international procedures that we must abide and make sure we don't make mistake. We have already send the wires to you and i know that the wire is on progress and once you pay this last $5000 balance then the Ninety five millions will hit your account within 24 hours bit by bit and you will start paying back the loan you collected, so don't worry everything will be alright ok.


Please give me this last trust and have my word as my word is my bond, don't look at this as if your spending money only rather you invested money and you will reap what you invested, this is banking business and don't worry follow instructions and please remember this is highly confidentials. Kindly give me a call on: + 1-940-604-1843 and +(940) 448-0049 I have a lot to explain to you so that you will understand how important it is for you to pay for the official fees and we can be able to know how we can work this matter out confidentially. I will be waiting for your call 24 hours of the day.

Please advise


I am waiting for your immediate reply asap


Thanks,

Dr. Zeti Akhtar Aziz(Governor Bank Negara Malaysia)
Tel: + 1-940-604-1843
Tel: +(940) 448-0049

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!