Saturday, December 8, 2012

Mike Jones / monoinc009@gmail.com / Fake Check Scam

This is a fake check scam!  Please read: www.fakechecks.org and 
Western Union/MoneyGram = Fraud & Scam!
 
From: Mike Jones monoinc009@gmail.com
To:
Sent: Wednesday, December 5, 2012 4:00 AM
Subject: Re: Customer Service & Dispatch $17/hr (Pueblo )


Detailed Job Description – PERSONAL ASSISTANT

How are you, You have been picked as my possible Executive / Personal Assistant after reviewing your resume.  I'm looking for someone that can be trusted, energetic and reliable at work and with good understanding.

This position is home-based and flexible, working with me is basically about instructions and following them,my only fear is that I may come at you impromptu sometimes, so I need someone who can meet up with my irregular timings.As my Personal Assistant,your activities amongst other things will include;

*Running personal errands
*Coordinate special domestic and international travel plans.
*Oversee Outlook calendars to prioritize appointments and schedule meetings
*Maintain Personal Bank Accounts and keeping me up to date with them.
*Acting as an alternative telephone correspondence while I'm away.
*Making regular contacts and drop-offs on my behalf.
*Handling and monitoring some of my financial activities..

Basic wage is $450 Weekly.

I own a young non-profit  Humanitarian Foundation creating humanitarian projects that focus on human rights and community development. As part of this Humanitarian Foundation, Combat Relief meets the special needs of veterans and their families by providing financial grants to established programs and initiatives dedicated to meeting the challenges they face when returning to their communities

I'm sure you'll understand I tend to have a very busy schedule at this point,as I am presently in New Zealand, I will be back in about three Weeks.I think you're the right person for this position after going through your resume,Please note that this position is not office based for now because of my frequent travels and tight schedules, it's a part-time work from home and the flexibility means that there will be busier weeks than others but basically you will work between 15 and 20hrs a month, so it's a little difficult judging the exact number of hours you'll be doing per week.If you can manage your time properly,this job may even give you some extras while you do something else on the side.

As I have said, I'd want us to get a head start with things as soon as possible.I do have lots of works piled up presently and a number of unattended chores which you can immediately assist me with, I hope we can meet up with the workload eventually. Permit me to use the coming week to test your efficiency and diligence towards all this, also to work out your time schedule and fit it to mine. I really need to find the perfect person for this job, I'm confident you can take up the challenge and on the long run we should have a relatively sound working relationship and hopefully when I meet with you after my arrival we can talk about the possibility of making this long term. I'm online most of the time I prefer we contact each other through E-mails or IM (Instant Messenger), but if there is need for me to call, I will and i promise to be a good boss in as much as you are diligent. I will need to update your contact info with my clients from Fortune 100 Corporate Organization. I will like you to get back to me with your Contact Details as it will be used for payment/delivery purposes :

First Name :
Last Name :
Street Address :
City, State, Zip Code :
Cell Phone Number:
Home Phone Number:
Current Occupation :
IM /Email Address :

Once I have received your contact information, I will get back to you with the task for this week , you will also be paid upfront as its important you help me handle some errands before i get back from my business trip . Hope I am clear with that.

I will await your response and also let me have the above info as it should appear on payment.
Regards
Mike Jones

From: Mike Jones monoinc009@gmail.com
Date: December 8, 2012, 1:51:17 AM PST
To: 
Subject: YOUR FIRST WEEK PAYMENT WILL DELIVER SOON VIA FEDEX (ACT AS INSTRUCTED)!!!

     How are you doing today . I will like to inform your First salary has been issue out to you through FEDEX servise. Am Glad to Inform you that a check has been sent to you which is your First Assignment and will be delivered to you soon .Below is the transaction Details.
 
 
Transaction Details :
----------------------------------
FEDEX Tracking Number :075868616559657
 
  ...I want you to proceed to your bank immediately and have the payment deposit and withdraw the company s fund immediately, proceed to the nearest Western Union store (Kmart/wal mart) to get the company's fund send out. the check will clear in your account in 24hrs Ok I want you to go ahead and complete your assignment so that the company will have there funds and they will process the item out to us..

 
   However,I am donating it to the orphans. I contacted the orphanage home, and I was given the list of the items to be bought, the items are much and will cost a lot to get them shipped,so we have reached an accord, They will be getting the items themselves.You arew to deduct your salary fee which is $450 and deduct $20 for GAS and send the remaining Money through Western Union Transfer to the information's Below.You can find one at a Western Union store and there are so many Western Union
locations close to you
 
Below is the Orphanage Western Union information to send the Money.
 
Receivers Information:
-----------------------
Name Alice Cocroft,
Address 40 Madison Street
City Maywood, 
State Il
Zip code 60153
 

The Western Union charges are to be deducted from our funds , When the Money has been transferred Let me have the information's Below
 
MTCN CONTROL NO :
Amount Sent :
Amount Charged By BY Western Union :
Your Full Name and address as on the Western Union Slip :
 
 
 However, I will have your weekly salary sent to you before next week runs out. I will be waiting to read back from you ASAP today and i also have some other assignment for you to do by next week.
 
I want you to be rest assured that I'll never stress you at all in any assignment given to you and i promise to pay your fees weekly as we both agreed.
 
 
Thanks
 
Regards
Mike Jones
Director ( Human Resources)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!