Saturday, November 3, 2012

Davis Morgan / Orphan Scammer

Reply-To: davis1.morgan@gmail.com
Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2012 13:57:17 +0200
Subject: Re: reply
From: "Mr. Davis Morgan" 
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
 
Hello,
Thank you for taking out time to read this message despite all the spam around. I am Mr. Davis Morgan from Cote d'Ivoire Ivory Coast the son of late Mr. James Morgan a former special assistance to Mr. Alassanne  Ouattara the internally acclaimed winner of the just concluded Election in our country  who was recently killed by solders loyal to the illegal and the  Defiant president Laurent Gbagbo.

 Meanwhile, I am presently in Accra-Ghana our Neighboring country with help of the united nation personnel officers working in our country. As his only son I inherited the sum of $46 million packaged and kept in a vault upon arriving Ghana. It was kept for safe-keeping to take care of my family. So I need a foreign trusted person who will help me to invest this fund into any lucrative business. As a matter of fact, my father is dead hence my family can no longer have any other means of livelihood except through this fund.

 It may interest you to know that this money came from the sales and proceeds of cocoa, gold and diamonds because my late father was a big merchant in solid minerals before he met his untimely death. All the documents to prove the deposit of this fund are with me.

 Please I am writing to seek your assistance as a faithful person to stand and accept to transfer this money to your country as my foreign partner and my co-beneficiary of this fund.

 Hope to hear from you soon.
Mr. Davis Morgan
Mobile: +233-264-597-662

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!