Friday, August 31, 2012

Roselina Spagnolo / Dying Woman Scam



 
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2012 12:33:06 +0200 (CEST)
From:  Rosaline Spagnolo rosaline-spagnolo@voila.fr 
Subject: Dearest Beloved, MY PRESENT PHOTO HERE IN THE HOSPITAL. 
 
Dearest Beloved Sucker,

I thank you for your prompt response to my mail, you may not know the height of Joy you have brought to my life on this sick bed and i pray that this joy will never depart from your life and that of your family because it really took me time, knowing that i have lost the ability to do anything by myself or move about, even
in my condition before contacting you because i cannot imagine myself leaving my sweat in this life with the Bank without it reaching the down cast, the motherless and the orphans because i am one.

I am not ignorant of the way you will trust some people and they will indulge in the act of betraying one's trust forgetting that God is watching but i am strongly believing in you that you will not disappoint me when you will receive this deposit from the Bank.

I will therefore be happy when you will reply me furnishing me with your contact details like:

Your full Names
Your Current Addresses
Your telephone numbers
Age
Occupation/Position
Marital status

Immediately i receive this information, i will send an authorisation letter to the Bank to Transfer this deposit to you.

Finally always remember me in your prayers although clinically it has been confirmed that i will soon die but i know there is no condition greater than God. I have
attached my present picture in the hospital for you to see that i am sincere in contacting you for this divine mission through you.

Remain blessed as i await your reply and the contact details

Sincerely Yours
Mrs.Roselina Spagnolo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!