Saturday, August 4, 2012

PROF.ALEX MOORE / ZONAL CORDINATOR / Fake Lottery Scam



Received: from 180.215.188.248
Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2012 02:53:34 +0200 (CEST)
Subject: Congratulations your Email ID have won 700.000 GBP and a Chevrolet 
     car in this year 2012 Chevrolet anniversary England.For Claims you 
     are to get back to us with your Information  
From: "ZONAL CORDINATOR" (info@cleim.org)
Reply-To: chevropromouk@yahoo.co.uk
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
1,Name
2,Address
3,Mobile Number
4,Occupation
5,age
6,Country
7,state
8,BankName.
9,Acct.Number
10,Branch


PROF.ALEX MOORE
TEL: +448719742169

1 comment:

  1. One person named Dr Thompson Mark replied to one of my real estate ad with the same number. The reply sounded very suspicious, so, I suspected scam. Below I have pasted the reply I got.

    Please send me the details of your property,
    I will appreciate it with the google map or
    the scan copy of the survey plan. Send it fast
    for me to consider if it is good enough for my
    investment. You can as well partner with me in my
    investment in India if you so wish. You will handle the
    project while I send the money.
    Regards
    DR THOMPSON MARK
    +448719742169

    ReplyDelete

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!