Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Dustin Lamp / Dying Man Scam Fraud

Dearest Beloved,


Reply-To:
dustinlamp@zing.vn
From:
"Mr Dustin Lamp" dustinlamp@dustinlamp.co.cc
Subject:
Cancer patient final request.
Date:
Tue, 28 Aug 2012 19:50:19 +0100

I am Dustin Lamp, A Portuguese national, I was browsing and I saw your e-mail, So i decided to write you if your e-mail is real, I have been diagnosed with oesophageal cancer. It has defiled all forms of medical treatment, and right now I have only about a few months to live. I am very rich, but was never generous; I have given most of my assets to my immediate family members.

I have decided to give alms to charity organizations. I cannot do this myself anymore because of my health. I once asked members of my family to give some money to charity organizations, they refused and kept the money. I have a huge cash deposit of Eighteen Million dollars with a finance House in United State. I will want you to help me collect this deposit and dispatch it to charity organizations. You will take out 20% of these funds for your assistance.

I will like you to acknowledge the receipt of this e-mail as soon as possible and treats with absolute confidentiality and sincerity.

Dustin Lamp


_______________________ 

Dear Beloved,

I do not wish this for anyone not for any reason what so ever. Here are my pictures attached in the hospital to help explain my plight. I have been betrayed by family, friends and legal representatives hence i have lost confidence in any neither lawyer nor family member.

In as much as I appreciate your deep concern and prayers, permit to inform you factually that I made the deposit as personal treasure and photographic materials hence the need to work with a matured partner to diligently effect the relocation exercise albeit meticulously. It is difficult for me to assume total control from here at the Sheihk Saad Medical Centre in Manama - Bahrain, hence my desire for you to act in-between as none of my family knows about this deposit.

I have been greatly disappointed by my family members they have failed to carry out all the instructions I gave to them when I shared all my assets to them.

As I write you this mail everybody has abandoned me in the hospital here in Bahrain. The most painful aspect is my wife, I hear that she is now having an affair with another man; she could not even wait for me to die. I am happy that my wish is about to be carried out, since my immediate family has decided to act wickedly, I have sworn that they shall not know about this money. It must go to charity so that I can make peace with my soul.

I strongly believe that life on the Earth is temporary, but our Soul is eternal and further existence is defined by God and depends on how and what the man lived for. My disease is not a punishment, but God's favor to me, because I have cleaned my soul by it. Suffering always cleans. Also good deeds clean our soul. I deposited the money in an Asset Management Diplomatic Courier Agent in United State.
Note that you do not need to travel to the Country in other to take control of the consignment (money). The Asset Management/ Diplomatic Courier Agency will deliver the consignment (Money) to you in your house in your country...

You need to re-assure me that you can handle this transaction and that you promise to distribute the money to charity organizations especially those in need. I have been very rude to people all my life, that is the reason why I want to do a little good so that I can have peace in my soul and also when I die at least it will be on record that I helped changed somebody's life for good. I have completely realized that one can be happy only if he takes care of other people, "That is when one thinks of other's happiness and that is to be helpful for others. I strongly believe that life on Earth is temporary, but our Soul is eternal and further existence is defined by God and depends on how and what a person lived for.

My trust and my wishes are sacred for you and I want you to be responsible not before me, but before God. I would have loved to speak with you, but unfortunately this cancer has made it almost impossible for me to speak. I feel serious pain each time I want to speak. We can always communicate through the e-mail. Please answer these questions.

(1)You're Full Names.
(2)How old are you?
(3)What do you do for a living?
(4)Private telephone number?
(5)Your Country?

Please note that I do not intend to cause you any problems, this money belongs to me, all you need to do is to help me distribute it as I have instructed. The doctors informed me that I have about Eight weeks to live, so you can see why I am desperate to conclude this project before I pass away... I thank God that He sent me my teacher (Jesus Christ) who gave me the most important and useful knowledge about soul. Now my soul is preparing for the most important thing to face God.

As soon as I hear from you, I will notify the Diplomatic courier agent that I have nominated you to collect the consignments on my behalf. Note that this must be kept Confidential between me and you until the consignment (money) get to your possessions. The only thing they will need from you is to settle for the storage/Demurrage because the consignment (Money) as been deposited and secured with them in their vault room for quite some time and would have accumulate little storage cost.

Always put me in your daily prayers that God should accept my humble soul in heaven when i die.

I hope to hear from you soon.

May God bless you and your family

Dustin Lamp


No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!