Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Barr. Gill Raph / Next of Kin Scam



 
Return-Path: gillraph@hotmail.co.za
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_ddfc1789-149e-4503-a97e-d7ecc9c2fe48_"
X-Originating-IP: [105.242.208.63]
From: john robert - gillraph@hotmail.co.za
Subject: RE: Barr.Gill Raph
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2012 21:20:24 +0000
My dear friend,

I will like you to know that i represent sa law chambers south Africa. my phone number is +27 783009763 and my official contact email is sa_law_chambers@live.com
I am only sending you this information based on the importance  of our transaction. i want you to know this is my confidential contact as a legal practitioner.
my dear friend if you are serious about this i assure you that you have nothing to worry about. I will also appreciate if you send me your contact phone number.

regards.

Barr. Gill Raph

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!