Wednesday, June 27, 2012

François David Lee MBAZOE / Next of Kin Scam

X-Originating-IP:
[41.58.3.161]
From:
Francois Mbazoe fmbazoe@hotmail.co.uk
To:
Subject:
RE: From Francois...Thank you for your response
Date:
Wed, 27 Jun 2012 09:36:53 +0100
Dear 
 
I got your mail and I hope this mail meets you well. I want to thank you for your prompt reply to my email. It is true that we do not know each other, I found myself in this opportunity and with my position I had no option than to give out a blind trust by reaching you for this business that will profit us both since you and the account owner Engr. JOEL P.  bears the same surname.  He worked with an oil servicing company PETRO-CI Corporation here in Cote d’Ivoire before his death.

I want you to know that I did not just wake up and decided to do this deal; I did my proper home work before contacting you. I work with BIAO Bank Cote d’Ivoire; I am presently the principal treasury officer of my bank. I have worked with this bank for more than 15yrs now and I want to assure you that if I am not sure that this transaction will work, I would not have thought of doing it. This account valued at over $24,700,000.00 (Twenty Four Million Seven Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) has been dormant since the year 2006 when the account owner died. Recently, a probate was passed that if nobody came for the claim by end of this fiscal year, the account will be declared unserviceable.

Note that this transfer will be done under the legitimate BTO of my country, what I want from you is your honesty. You will have to play a very big role for us to actualize this transaction that is why I offer you a 50:50 sharing ratio at conclusion. All I want is for you to promise to be steadfast all through and assure me that my share will get to me when we are done. All funds will get into an account that you will provide and after the transfer, I will come to your country for my own share.

The money is held in a coded suspense account and I have all the access information which I will give to you thereafter. When the money will be transferred, it will be labeled as inheritance so there will not be any problem with your government authorities, all we owe them is their tax and nothing more.

I need your full name, address, date of birth and contact telephone number so I can work on the account file and forward you an application which you will send to our bank officially. I really want us to treat everything concerning this transaction with uttermost secrecy since it involves a lot of money.

Here is my direct telephone number (+225 0411 7963) call me to acknowledge this email. Please, all emails concerning this transaction should only be directed through this email account.

Regards,

Mr. François David Lee MBAZOE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!