Sunday, May 27, 2012

Zamani Ibrahim / Next of Kin / Fraud Scam

X-Originating-IP: [212.52.159.73]
Date: Sun, 27 May 2012 23:12:40 +0000
Message-ID: (CACVLPA7kKWT3c8hc50C-o7Szy=4BctSuEs=imazm5-iKwR7qww@mail.gmail.com_
Subject: DETAILS OF THE TRANSACTION// Reply.
From: "Mr. Zamani Ibrahim" (ibrahim1@blumail.org)
 
Dear friend,

Thanks for your mail, i am Mr. Zamani Ibrahim from Burkina Faso. I
assure you once again that you stand no risk in assisting in this
project as we are going to follow all the official and legal
procedures to get all approvals in your favour as the beneficiary. I
am a professional Accountant and with my position is the Chief Auditor
in this bank, we will surely succeed in this project. I am married
with  3 children 2 girls and 1 boy.To be honest with you my brother, I
got your email contact from my intensive search for foreign partner
from the internet.

I am working with AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK (A.D.B) here in Burkina
Faso where this money is. I have been following this file in the bank
here and have seen that everything is perfect before contacting you
for you assistance in the transfer of the fund.

The money has been in the account without any withdrawals and
deposits, this made me to have special interest in the account. I
followed up the account file only to discover that it is dormant and
in the course of my investigation about the account, i found out that
the owner of the account died with his wife and their only daughter in
a plane crash.

Following the discovery of this account and the bank's recommendation
that after this fiscal year that the fund will be transferred to the
apex bank as unclaimed bill, this warranted my search for an honest
person who will apply for the release of the fund and claim it so that
we share it together in the ratio of 50:40:10, that is, 50% for me and
40% for your assistance while 10% will be used to repay any form
expenditure incurred in this transaction. I have worked here in the
bank for a period of time now without achieving anything that is why I
want to utilize this opportunity.

Note, there will be expenditures and it be handled by you and i.
Please if you know that you are not capable of handling this, i advice
that you should quit immediately,

I know very well that you might be weary of the fact that you are not
in any way related to the deceased man but according to the laws of
inheritance in Burkina Faso one must not be a relative to the deceased
in order to be able to apply for inheritance, having taken note of
this laws I have decided to present you to my bank as a business
associate and next of kin to the deceased, of which you know that
one's business associate can come from any part of the world. So it
doesn't matter where you are from, this will certainly rule out all
your fears.

However, this transaction will be strictly based on the following
terms and conditions as stated below:

(a)  My conviction of your transparent honesty and diligence.

(b) That you would treat this transaction with utmost secrecy and
confidentiality that it deserves.

(c) That you will not ask for more percentage or try to sit on the
funds once it is under your custody, or fix up any form of blackmail
to take the money alone.

(d) That upon receipt of the funds you will release the funds as
instructed by me after you have removed your share from the total
amount before my arrival in your country as it might take me little
time to retire and get my travel documents ready before  arriving in
your country.

This transaction is 100% legal and risk free and we hope to conclude
it deal within 7-14 working days if you accord me your unalloyed
support and co-operation. I give you my word that you are completely
safe in doing business with me.

If you know that you are not ready or capable to handle this project
with me, i will be glad if you could notify me now so that i can't go
ahead in spending my precious time with you.

Send the following information to me  as stated below:

1. Your names..................
2. Address....................
3. Your phone n°..................
4. Age........................
5. Sex.........................
6. Profession.................


Note, i will send the text of application form that you will complete
and forward to the bank as soon as you respond to my mail confirming
your readiness to help out in this transaction.

Please respond and assure me of your  credibility and capability of
handling this project with me. Call me upon the receipt of this mail
for confirmation. Call me +226 78 22 41 11.

Regards,

Mr. Zamani Ibrahim.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!