Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Terry Leahy / TESCO PLC / Next of Kin Scam

Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2012 07:39:58 +0100
Subject: Further Details
From: "Sir. Terry Leahy" (sir.terrylleahys@gmail.com)

Good day,

I received your positive response to my proposal.I really do hope i can rely on your capability to handle this transaction smoothly.Firstly i am sending by email attachment a copy of my identity and my family picture as a retired Chief Executive Officer of TESCO PLC (United Kingdom). I am also sending copy of my deposit certificate issued by Bank of Scotland UK showing the actual amount deposited and date of deposit and maturity date.This is also confirming to you the availability of the fund and amount i want to invest.You can see from the deposit certificate that the fund will soon be due for claim.

I am formal ceo of Tesco Plc United Kingdom, (One of the world largest market) I am retired and have 31 yrs work experience as a worker of tesco. I am married with 3 Little Kids.It is my plan to invest with your help the total sum of £17 million British Pounds into a business that will guarantee safety of the fund and good profits for period of 3 to 5 years.My initial plan was to invest on real estates but i want you to choose the business because i don't have much business ideas, i don't want to take risks investing such fund without someone with good experience and expertise standing as an investor, adviser and manager.I also do not have general knowledge of investing fund overseas.

WHAT YOU MUST KNOW.My government in this new year has signed into law the bill prohibiting all senior civil servants from operating any business overseas or even to own a foreign account. Their reason was to stop the senior officials from diverting public fund to their oversea account.This same law has also affected other genuine people whose family has personal wealth with oversea banks. The government did not create a room for thorough investigation to make sure that those who acquire their fund legally through family inheritance or personal savings are protected and no one will be happy to loose his family wealth to such politically motivated laws.Due to this issue on my hands now,it became necessary for me to seek your assistance.

The government is very serious over it . I don't want to be a victim because my fund are free from all liens and encumbrances it is not fund acquired illegally while in office,my fund is acquire legally from my family inheritance and my personal savings. Investing the money here will raise eyebrows and the business may not be secured because of unstable government policy and taxes on such huge investment. You should therefore understand that all information i am releasing to you today in respect of this transaction is strictly confidential and must be between me and you only.

It is your duty to locate the business of your choice where to invest the money,i will approve whatever business you know and can handle.It is my opinion that a memorandum of understanding be signed to protect my investment in your hand . The M.O.U also will state what will be for you,i am going to give you 10% of the total sum before investment and 30% of the profits after investment.
The funds is in Bank of Scotland UK and my inability to withdraw the fund and travel down to your country personally was because my ministry has failed to approve my application to travel out of the country, we shall be discussing the various alternative means to make the money available to you as soon as you confirm to me what i should be expecting per annual as profit for investing £17,000,000.00 British pounds. I will be sending a representative to you if my second application for leave is not granted.

Meanwhile i have discussed with my attorney and he has assured me that he will do everything legally require to ensure that this project goes smoothly.To proceed further i will need you to provide me with the following information,

Your full name,
Your Correct Home address,
Your Fax Number,
A Copy Of You Passport Or Any Of Your Id,
Your Occupation Or company name,
Your Company address(if any),
Your 24 hrs contact Number and please note that you must also give me details of the business you plan to invest the fund on.

I need the above information so that i can instruct my attorney to immediately prepare an M.O.U agreement which we'll both sign in agreement to the terms enlisted on the "Memorandum of Understanding" for the success and progress of this project on your final acceptance to assist me.

Thank you for your support.
Respectfully,
Sir Terry Leahy.
+447024085839

1 comment:

  1. 23 Jan 2013 - I have received this email today and it is exactly the same wording.
    The email came from 2 (two) different sources;
    Sir. Terry Leahy
    Sir. Terry Leahy

    If you look up the "zbavitu.net" most scams are generated from there.

    Good luck out there for those who think money is made quickly.

    Sam Minns

    ReplyDelete

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!