Sunday, May 27, 2012

Peter Martins / Refugee Scam Fraud

From: Peter Martins (zimbabwepetem@ojooo.com)
Subject: Re[2]:  SOUGHT FOR YOUR GUIDE - 25TH MAY 2012
To: martinepeter690@yahoo.co.za
Date: Sunday, May 27, 2012, 3:34 PM
 
Sat, May 26, 2012 at 4:40 AM, Martins Peter (rhenopeter090@gmail.com) wrote:
Kindly go through my investment proposal and reply - Mr. Peter.

Thanks

From: Mr. Peter Martins Family.
Johannesburg, South Africa.
E-mail: martinepeter690@yahoo.co.za
Before I start, I must first apologize for this unsolicited Letter to you. I am aware that this is certainly an
unconventional approach to establish a relationship, but you will realize the need for my letter to you.  On

ATTN: MANAGER/DIRECTOR/C.E.O
DEAR, Sir/Madam
You may be surprised to receive this letter from me since you do not know me in person, please consider it as a request from a friend; I am Mr. Peter Martins, the first son of Engineer Edmond Martins who was recently murdered in the land dispute in Zimbabwe. I got your contact information through the South African Journal and decided to write you. Before the death of my father, he had taken me to Johannesburg to deposit the sum of US$25,000,000.00 (Twenty Five Million United States Dollars) in one of the private security and finance company, as if he fore saw the looming danger in Zimbabwe. This amount was meant for the purchase of new machines and chemicals for the farms and establishment of a new farm in Swaziland.
This land problem came when Zimbabwean President Mr. Robert Mugabe introduced a new Land Act reform, which wholly affected the rich white farmers and some few black farmers; this resulted to the killing and mob action by Zimbabwean war veterans and some lunatics in the Society. In fact, a lot of people were killed because of this land reformed Act for which my father was one of the victims. It is against this background that, my family and I who are currently staying in South Africa decided to transfer this money to a foreign country since the law of South Africa prohibits refugees to open any bank account or to be involved in any financial transaction.

As the eldest son of my father, I am saddled with the responsibility of seeking a genuine foreign account where this money could be transferred into without the knowledge of my government who are bent on taking everything.

All I seek for is an honest person/persons, whom I can entrust my future and that of my family; I must also let you know that this transaction is 100% risk free If you accept to assist our family please contact me with the above email contact. This money I intend to use for investment and growth in your country. I have two options for you, firstly you can choose to have certain percentage of the money for nominating your account for this transaction, or you can go into partnership with me for the proper profitable investment of the money in your country.

Whichever the option you want, feel free to notify me. I have also mapped out 5% of this money for all kinds of expenses we might incur in the process of this transaction. If you do not prefer a partnership I am willing to give you 30% of the money, while the remaining 65% will remain for my family use. Finally please treat this matter as urgent. I’m in dire need to leave this country soonest as I am only an asylum.

Thanks for your mutual understanding and cooperation.
Best regards,
Mr. Peter Martins {for the family}
Email: martinepeter690@yahoo.co.za
+ 27799510428


Scammer's fake passport and refugee papers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!