Saturday, May 5, 2012

Nigerian Scammer impersonating Sanusi Lamido Sanusi / Scam Fraud

X-Originating-IP:
[41.211.232.200]
From:
Sanusi Lamid Sanusi (s.lamid@live.com)
Add sender to Contacts
To:
Subject:
RE: Reply.
Date:
Fri, 4 May 2012 06:39:28 -0700

From: Sanusi Lamid Sanusi
Subject: Reply.
Date: Thursday, May 3, 2012, 10:57 AM


Dear ,

I have received your reply to my email message which I directly sent to you. I am surprised that you received my email by error because I thought you are rightful bona-fide beneficiary of the fund.

However, if you are not the beneficiary then I am willing to share the unpaid funds with you if you will be honest and sincere with me and keep it confidential until we finalized the transaction.

I am waiting for your urgent reply.
Mr. Sanusi Lamido Sanusi
+234-802-271-0706

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!