Sunday, May 6, 2012

Mother June Elizabeth / Dying Widow / Scam Fraud

Received:
from [41.217.65.10] (She's from the Netherlands by way of Nigeria)
X-Mailer:
YahooMailClassic/15.0.6 YahooMailWebService/0.8.117.340979
Message-ID:
(1336292966.83447.YahooMailClassic@web171604.mail.ir2.yahoo.com)
Date:
Sun, 6 May 2012 09:29:26 +0100 (BST)
From:
This sender is DomainKeys verified
Mother June Elizabeth (juneelizbeth2003@yahoo.co.uk)
Subject:
Re: From: Mrs June Elizbeth of Netherlands
 
 
My Dear Beloved
 
Greetings from the Calvary. Thanks so much for your concern to assist me
over this transaction and let my wish come to be. The good Lord will lift
you up and perfect your way.
 
My Dear beloved,thank you very much for getting back to me and am very sorry for getting back to you very late is due to my health predicament,please do bear with me.
 
My Dear Beloved,below is the information of the bank and the bank manager that you will contact as regards to this last wish of l and my late beloved husband.
 
Please,tell them that l have made you to rightful beneficiary of my fund which my late beloved husband deposited in there custody.

Royal bank of Scotland London
United Kingdom.
Telephone- +447700077348
Email- maherst111@yahoo.com

Contact person- Mr. Maher Labib
 
Love,
 
Mother June Elizabeth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!