Wednesday, May 16, 2012

John Buertey / Chief Dr. David Buertey / Orphan Scam Fraud

X-Originating-IP:
[66.109.21.138]
Reply-To:
(john_buertey@yahoo.com)
From:
john Buertey (buertey5@msn.com)
Subject:
Re: Request for assistance from John Buertey.
Date:
Wed, 16 May 2012 15:51:03 +0000

Dear Sir / Madam,

Please From your heart accept this offer. My name is John Buertey from Ghana. I am the son of late Chief Dr. David Buertey whom my uncles killed on December, 2009 because of Money and Land due to the fact that the Government discovered Oil in our land. Before the death of my father, he told me that he left ($2.5 Millon Dollars) and Gold in a Security Company for me and told me to get assistance from a foreigner who will help me to get out of this Country with the box that contains those items for Investment in your Country or any other Country of your choice. Now I need your assistance because my uncles want to take this alone and leave me empty handed but my happiness is that they do not know where I am or where the box is kept.

I am seriously looking for your assistance for you to handle this volume of Fund and also stand in as my Beneficiary of the aforementioned Trunk Box that contains the declared amount above for its possible evacuation out of the Country for Investment with a sharing ratio of 75:25%. My late father also told me he deposited some money ($125,000 Dollars) with a Bank which has to be used in terms of this transaction. So feel free to assist me and don't worry about anything because the Fund to be used interms of this transaction is intact and also the Deposit Document will be given to you for the confirmation at the Company before we will proceed.  

Please do not hesitate to contact me with your Private Telephone Numbers for discussion of this offer in full details.

I look forward to hearing from you shortly.

Thank you.

Yours' Respectfully,
John Buertey.
Contact Number: +(233) 234-149-444 / +233
234-149-444

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!