Saturday, May 26, 2012

J.Kweku Bedu Addo / John Buertey / Orphan Scam Fraud

From: John Buertey (john_buertey@yahoo.com)
Subject: Re:Please contact the Bank immediately and get back to me.
Date: Thursday, May 24, 2012, 4:57 PM

Daddy.

Thanks for your response. Below is the contact of the Bank where my late father deposited ($125,000 Dollars) for the expenses of receiving the Consignment box from the Royal  Security Company to your Country. Please the Bank inrespect of me, John Buertey about the Fund deposited with them by my late father because the remittance director, Mr. J.Kweku Bedu Addo is aware and he is waiting for you to contact him with your information. 

please remember that my late father reached an Agreement with the Bank that the money will be issued to your name to an ATM Electronics Credit Card. Please do not make any mistake when you are discussing with the Remittance Director because according to my late father before he died he also told me that he has a business partner in South Korea that he wanted to receive the money but I have been calling the man's number and its not reachable so I have no choice than to seek your kind assistance to receive the Fund from Bank.  

Am attaching my Refugee ID Card and the Certificate of Deposit which my late father used to deposit the Consignment box that contains (Gold and Money) with the Company. Please again, go through the Certificate very well and see that they Company does not know the Content on the Box. My late father registered it as it contains "Family Valuables". 

Please contact the Bank immediately and get back to me.

Mr. J.Kweku Bedu Addo
{Remittance Director}
Standard Chartered Bank Ghana Limited
PO Box 768, Accra High Street Building Accra 
Tel: + 233 30 2667751
E-Mail:StandardCharteredBankGhana1950@accountant.com

I look forward to hearing from you shortly.

Thank you.

Yours' Respectfully,
John Buertey.
Contact Number: +(233) 234-149-444

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!