Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Henry Duncan / Dying Man Fraud Scam

X-Originating-IP:
[41.71.171.225] Visafone Communications Limited - Nigerian Scammer Hub
Reply-To:
(henryduncanhd@msn.com)
From:
Henry Duncan (henryduncanhd@msn.com)
To:
Subject:
RE: I am sending Greetings to you in the wonderful name of our Lord Jesus!
Date:
Tue, 15 May 2012 10:07:01 +0000
Hello   ,

Let us bless the Lord.  Thanks be to God!  The opportunity to steward
my resources for God's people is one I have begun to carefully
consider.  I would like your guidance and preference for the following
two approaches. I am sincerely pleased to read your mail. I hope all
is well with you. As you can know and understand that I am about to
trust you in blind with such huge task, I only believe that it takes a
day to come in contact with someone and establish a relationship.
Please kindly find it in your bosom heart to tell me little more about
you, your age, home contact Address, phone to reach you and your
family status, married or not as that will give me the confidence I
need to entrust fortunes of that magnitude with you.

The first is simply to break up my offering and disperse it directly
to appropriate worthy places and causes, of which there are many.  The
second method would be to establish a charitable foundation or trust,
perhaps adding a board of Godly advisers, but retaining the
controlling interest in your name, and then from that investment
making regular and repeated gifts in God's name (and mine) for that
cause.

I think the second approach is wiser, and will extend the good and the
strength of my legacy.  I hope you are able to have blessed with a
group of prayer centered friends, totally trustworthy, from whom you
can receive guidance to invest and continue the power of this legacy.
Even Jesus chose his favored twelve to back his work, so the method is
surely Biblical and proven.

you would incorporate as the Henry Duncan Foundation in Christ's Name,
or some similar title.  I would much appreciate your thoughts about
this.   Importantly, I wish and want you to have absolute power here
if I have to trust you alone, therefore you have to keep it
confidential until you have finally received the funds before getting
your fellows involved so that no body's idea would disorganize you
from the main reason fro distributing this money to you.The funds will
be moved to you through diplomatic means and will be delivered to you
in cash to your door step.

I would not be happy in death and alive to know that someone sues you
because of board powers. Please let me know what you think. I am
offering you 25% out of the total sum for your good work.i will want
you to kindly tell me your /country and city /phone to reach/age and where you come from as i
will work on getting the deed will certificate to your name.
Pray that May God continue to bathe me in his Grace in this difficult
but important time.  Amen.

Lastly, a deed of will shall be obtained in your name, I shall forward
it to you when I am successful but in the meantime, I shall be expecting to hear from you soon.
God bless you,
Henry.
my phone:+4470457 42823./ +44 704 574 2823
(markwilliammddq@hotmail.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!