Saturday, May 12, 2012

Grace Sonoma / Refugee Scam Fraud

Dearest One,
How are you today?* I am very happy to read your mail and i believe that i am very lucky to come in contact with you.* There isn't much left to talk about me,* i am single, never married and has no children.* Right now, i live as a refugee here in the refugee camp,* i am not working because i do not have permit to enter the city as a refugee.* Living here is just like someone in the prison.* I don't have any family left because as you already know,* my parents died as a result of the crises in my country and all my relatives ran* away in the middle of the crises.* If you would like to speak with me on phone, i will be happy. I do not have a phone of my own* but you can call me through the phone of a pastor who has a church by the side of the camp here in Senegal. His name is Rev. Gabriel.* The Pastor's* Tel number is +221764860476* if you call,* tell him that you want to speak with me, grace, and he will send for me in the refugee camp. I am also using his computer to write you because that is the only way i can be able to get access to the internet. So please when you call, ask of me.

*Dear,* it is my pleasure to ask for your assistance* regarding a very important issue in my life now.* To a reasonable degree,* my life and how fast i can come out of this refugee camp depends on it. I do not want to discuss this with anybody but after reading your few mails,* i was able to decide that you are the right person to talk to.
*
*My father when he was alive made a deposit in a bank with my name as the next of kin.* The money is in the tune of 6.5 million dollars ($6,500,000).* It is my intention to transfer the money out of the bank so that i can personally have access to it,* but as a result of my political status as a refugee,* i have been unable to do that.
*
*I have also contacted the bank where the money is deposited to discuss the issue,* and they have decided to transfer the money but i must present a trustee who will receive the money in his account for me as they can not make the transfer to me directly here* because* i am a refugee and the law here does not permit that i receive the money directly.
*
I want to use this opportunity to ask for your assistance in this regard believing that you are the right person that my heart can trust.* I will be coming over to your country immediately the money is transferred to you so that i can be able to continue my education while you use the money for investments purposes.* I am willing to let you have 20% of the total sum after the transfer while you use my own share for investments on my behalf.

*I would like to introduce you to the bank as my partner or the recipient for the transfer but before i do that,* i have to get your confirmation,* so i would like you to give me more information about yourself as it will help me in talking to the bank about you. If you would like to help me, I would need information like...

1.* Your full names.
2.* Your phone numbers.
3.* Your occupations.
4.* Your age
5.* Your contact address
*
Immediately after introducing you to the bank,* i shall give you all the necessary information about the bank and the account so that you can contact them by yourself for confirmations.* I am believing that* this will be the beginning of a lasting relationship between us.* Have a lovely day as i await your mail with the information soon,* kiss with love.

I still remain yours for ever.

Grace. grace_sonoma@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!