Monday, May 28, 2012

Edward Kong / Bank of East Asia / Next of Kin Scam Fraud

X-Originating-IP:
[41.138.171.167]
From:
"Mr. Edward Kong" (edward_.kong9@live.com)
To:
Subject:
My Dear Friend & Confidant,
My Dear Friend & Confidant,
I am Mr. Edward Kong, the Vice President and Branch Manager of The Bank of East Asia (USA), Flushing Branch Flushing New York, USA. I know you may be wondering why I am contacting you for this despite all the friends and relations that I have but I decided to do this with an unknown person to avoid any form of blackmail in the future. Mr. Alvin Peter Kappelmann Jr was an account holder with my bank. I have been his account officer for 11 years before his death. He died during the World Trade Centre bombing in September 11 2001. Please confirm from this site:
Since his death, the management of my bank has made series of efforts to locate his family but all efforts were proved abortive. I also carried out series of research to find his family but it was confirmed that the mother who was the only surviving member of the family died at the hearing of the son’s death. He was already divorced before his death and due to this fact; no one was able to claim the fund he deposited in my bank legally because there was no will to it. He had a secret dollar account with my bank worth the sum of $58,200,000.00 (Fifty Eight Million, Two Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) with an interest agreement of 6.7%, which have been for the past 9 years.
My purpose of contacting you now is this: My bank during the last executive board meeting resolved that if by the end of this year and there is no beneficiary to the said account, the account will be confiscated and the fund sent to the bank treasury and this is where I am interested in and wants you to come in:
 I want you to come in as the Next of Kin/Beneficiary to this account. I have all the titled documents to back your claim and as the Vice President and Manager of this branch, it is in my power to carry out any form of verification on the beneficiary of the said fund and process the fund wire without any problem. I want you to know that this is legal, 100% risk free as all the titled documents would be changed to your name, and the fund wired to any bank account you wish to have it wired to.
Please note that I am willing to let you have 30% of the total sum while you give me 60% when the fund finally gets to your nominated bank account.
Thank you so much for your prompt reply to my mail. First let me state once again that I have been prompted to trust you and will depend on you to show me maximum trust, confidentiality and above all follow my instruction strictly. As you will understand the transaction is 100% success assured in as much as you follow my instructions, within a period of 9 banking days we will finish all the documentary aspect of this transaction and money transferred.
 I will demand that you give me the privilege to handle the whole issue with my professional experience and position. I have to at this point ask for your sincere confidentiality, please assure me this and keep to it that the next person to you do not know about this transaction as we have to keep it highly confidential. You should know that I am working with the bank and a manager in that matter hence my position and job will be at risk should anybody know.
The basic requirement here is that as you will know I do not want to let my bank know I am behind the transfer so all our communications will be restricted to email. I want to make something clear to you, the fact that I am the Vice President and the Manager of this branch does not guarantee the security of this transaction, whatever we are doing must be done under a very high level of confidentiality. We must pretend we do not know each other, you must never mention my name to any staff of my bank during and after this transaction. This is for our security and safety of this transaction.
The issue of documentation is no problem; I will handle that as soon as we commence the transfer process. I reside in 3202 Linden Pl, Flushing NY 11354 and would want us to meet but our meeting will be under a very high surveillance to avoid being seen together until this is over. My bank has some secret security officers that monitor my movement as senior bank executive and I must play safe to avoid being interrogated. I am an Asian by birth but my mother is an American. I am ready for this deal to be accomplished and I wish so from you. My bank will have this approved since everything about this deposit is with me and the fund in my branch.
As for what is expected of you in this transaction:
1. YOUR FULL NAMES (As it appears in your Passport or Driver's License)
2. YOUR ADDRESS:..........................
3. YOUR DIRECT TELEPHONE & FAX NUMBER (Where I can always reach you and also if the bank wants to reach you on phone)
On no account must you discuss this with anyone; whatever you want to ask me please do that by email and I will answer you immediately. The fund would be transferred through a more secured telegraphic wire transfer means with evidence proving the genuine source of the fund and you as the legitimate beneficiary of the fund and no government agency can stand against it. With my experience in financial matters, I will handle this. Please do not call me on my office telephone number because it will be unsecured to discuss this transaction in my office. Calling me on my office telephone number would mean a stop to this transaction. I will give you my direct telephone number as soon as you indicate your interest to do this with me and if you feel you cannot handle this with me, please state it clearly to me and never discuss it with anyone.
Please get back to me today with the above stated information so that I will be able to extract the deposit agreement and then make official application of the claim in your name and submit it to the board that meets once every week. As soon as I receive your assurance along with the information above, I will advice you on what next to do. For any question you may want to ask please send it to me by email, I am very ready to answer them. I am guaranteed that they will give the approval instantly as the money is in my branch.
I do not want to write so much on the procedure so that you will not be confused but I inform you that it is simple and fast. I will be waiting to hear from you today, respond to me today if you can so we can proceed.

Truly yours,

Edward Kong.
Telephone: 718 569 9421

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!