Wednesday, February 15, 2012

MRS SUSAN SHABANGU / Minister of Mineral Resources / Scammer Fraudster

Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 10:05:11 +0200
Subject: FROM MRS SUSAN SHABANGU
From: "MRS. SUSAN SHABANGU" susanshabangu068@gmail.com

Dear (Victim)

Thanks for your email and your effort to assist my family for the
conclusion of this transaction and i am assuring you that this transaction
is 100% risk free, all we need from you is for you to make your travel
arrangement to come down to South Africa in person to stand on behalf of my
family and sign the change of ownership document of this fund because we
need to get this documents in your name first before this money will be
transfer to your bank account in your Country.

Like I told you in my first email because of my position here in our
government it will not permit me to involve my self in this transaction
that is why contact you to come down here in person, on your arrival here
you will be meeting with my son Alex my Attorney and the Banker who will
assist us in finalizing this transaction.

Please I will like you to furnish me with your details

1) Your name in full
2) Your resident address
3) Your phone and private fax number
4) Your occupation
5) A copy of your international passport

I will like you send me all this information on your next email to me and
also let me know your arrangement of your arrival here for the conclusion
of this transaction because every arrangement have been made by my attorney
and the banker we only waiting for your arrival here to sign the documents
and the transaction will carry on immediately.

I will be waiting to hear from you as soon as you read this mail and you
can call my first son Alex on this number +27 7833 17554 so that he will
detail you more about this because he knows every thing about this
transaction.

Thanks and my regards to your family

Mrs. Susan Shabangu
(Minister of Mineral Resources)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!