Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Mohamed Eissa Esq. / Next of Kin Scammer

Received: [41.203.64.129] Nigeria
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2012 14:24:56 -0800 (PST)
From: Mohamed Eissa issa2mohamed@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: PLEASE HELP ME
To: (Victim)
Date: Tuesday, February 14, 2012, 12:21 AM

Dear

I received your proposed mail to you with great thanks. How are you and your family today? I am strongly of the opinion that all are hale and hearty. We give thanks to our God Almighty the most Merciful. I want you to assist us receive this fund and my client promise to compensate you with 30% from the total sum of $20 Million united states dollars. I don't know you but I wish your help can make us know each other.

Once again, I thank you for providing your mail which is an indication of your interest and willingness to assisting me in actualizing this mission which is quite beneficial to both of us. However, with your full interest established, l wish to state categorically that this transaction demands in totality truth, honesty and transparency in all facets by both parties and any form of deceit either, will tantamount to distrust and betrayal of confidence as we are skeptical of circumvention, because all that I have saved some where safe before the government confiscate everything as the are already planning to do.

Upon the receipt of your message, I urgently deliberated on the subject matter with you in terms of knowing you the more as regards to your capability to handle a transaction of this magnitude. Again, one of the conditions regarding this transaction as is that, you will not expose us or make the transaction for public consumption.

The moment I receive your second response, I would be obliged to provide you with comprehensive information regarding to this transaction including where the funds are kept as well as making available all the relevant documents covering the funds including a Power of Attorney and letter of authority.

Lastly, permit me to ask you these questions:

(a). Are you married with Kids?
(b). How old are you?
(c). Occupation and status?
(d). Phone and fax numbers
(e). Your Full Names

Thanks once again, while l am looking forward to receiving your urgent reply. I want you to call me for more details at +44 701 117 3608.

Best Regards,
Mohamed Eissa Esq.

1 comment:

  1. Warning

    I am Mohamed Eissa Esq., a legal attorney to Mrs. Suzanne Mubarak, the wife of Deposed Egyptian President Sayed Mubarak who is seriously ill and has slipped into coma, I need to know if I can entrust you with a matter of great importance that will be of mutual benefits to both of us.



    kindly do get back to me as soon as possible because I do not want loose all that I have saved some where safe before the government confiscate everything as the are already planning to do.I will appreciate a response from you regarding my mail to you along with your information.



    Best Regards



    Mohamed Eissa Esq."

    ReplyDelete

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!