Friday, January 27, 2012

Peter Tommy / Nigerian Scammer

From Peter Tommy Tue Jan 24 13:39:03 2012
Return-Path: peter.tommy10@yahoo.com
Received: from [41.71.151.4] Nigerian Scammer Hub
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2012 13:39:03 -0800 (PST)
From: Peter Tommy peter.tommy10@yahoo.com
Reply-To: Peter Tommy
Subject: Re: Hello

hello how are you doing,here is my family pics,i am sending to you.i am working in a bank.i add it in my post on that site.my lawyer told me is going to cos 450pounc.
i will need this information from you
full name
home address
blood group
get back to me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!