Friday, January 13, 2012

Ms. Geneva / Bank Negara Malaysia / Scammer

Reply-To: "admin@bnmgovmy.co.cc, ms.genevaatbnmgovmy@live.com
From: "Bank Negara Malaysia" admin@bnmgovmy.co.cc
Subject: PAYMENT DIRECTIONS AND INFORMATIONS ON THE SUBJECT OF YOUR MASTER GOLD CARDS
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2012 20:18:31 +0100
To: undisclosed-recipients:

Dear Sir,

I think I do have a good run already on this subject and it is high time we need to get this matter completed for you before the end of this week because I have lots of accumulated job in my office waiting for me to come back, please kindly pay attention to this matter so that we will complete and finalize this transaction for you today before the expiration of the mandate given to us.

Wester Union Money transfer is the faster way of sending the official fee so go ahead and send the payments to the below information of our protocol officer.

NAME: DENIS OSIE
ADDRESS: KUALA LUMPUR-MALAYSIA
TEXT QUESTION: WHAT FOR
TEXT ANSWER: GOOD
AMOUNT: $580

Immediately after sending the fund scan the payment slip for us to complete the clearing of your fund with bank negara and we are going to send your card. I will complete my own job once i receive the fee, duration is within 24 hours service.

I am waiting for your immediate response

Regards,
Ms. Geneva

Note: In case you don’t understand me properly, then ring me on: +60126033146 +2348083075147 so I will explain everything to you, kindly make fast arrangement to send the required fees to the name and address i give you so that we will complete this matter for you without any further delay.:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not include identifying or contact information in your comment! Scammers read this blog. It is quicker to use the contact form if you have questions! Do not ask if a company or a job is a scam when it is already listed as a scam! Your comment will be ignored!